Steadfast dedication to serving the community
Leading by example
You’ll regularly find us out where the action is. We’re out and helping in the trenches, as well as participating from a leadership perspective, offering our support and knowledge as part of community boards and chairs.
We keep a finger on the pulse of the community and become personally invested in the success of community projects.
Smith Rogers Financial is proud to play a leadership role in contributing to the success of the following causes over the past ten years:
- Corporate participants in the Walk for Cancer
- Served on the Southlake Regional Health Centre Board of Directors
- Chair and Committee Member at the following: Southlake Foundation Golf Tournament, Kerry’s Place, Aurora & Newmarket Chamber of Commerce, Mackenzie Health Hospital Foundation Golf Tournament and the Mayor’s Charity Golf Classic
- Major Gift Donors ($175,000) at the Southlake Regional Cancer Centre
- Emcee at the Walk/Run for Southlake
- Chair of the Easter Seals Walk/Run
- Founder and Chair of 100 Men Who Give a Damn
- Walk-a-thon Committee member at the Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Over ten years of sponsoring and coaching community lacrosse, hockey and soccer teams in the community